Terms and Conditions for the Draw
1. First prize – The winner will receive a new Toyota CHR Sport car + €5000 or €35000.
2. Runner Up Prizes – There will be 10 x €1000 runner up prizes.
3. Early Entry prizes – There will be a Draw for every 3000 single tickets that are sold or every 1000 of books of tickets that are sold. Every ticket sold will go into to each Early Entry Draw, the Draw prize will be a Maximum of €1000.
4. Ticket Costs – Tickets are sold individually or in books of 3, they cost €20 or 3 for €50.
5. In order for the draw to proceed a minimum of 7500 tickets (2500 books of 3) are required to be sold.
6. There is a maximum of 15000 tickets (5000 books of 3) available to purchase.
7. Where can tickets be purchased – Online at www.winanewcar.ie or from any club member.
8. The draw is open to club members and non club members alike. Members of the organising committee are not allowed to enter the draw.
9. Participation in the draw implies full acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Failure to comply with the Terms and Conditions shall entail cancellation of the draw entry.
10. We will only use your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Statement. In particular, by participating, entrants agree that in the event of being selected as a winner, they may be asked to take part in reasonable publicity related to the draw, including the publication of their name, county, firm or company (if applicable) and any photographs.
11. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the Republic of Ireland.
12. By participating, the winner agrees that their name, initial and county will be made available to any person who contacts the Promoter and requests details of the winner. To find out the name of the winner, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
13. The closing date of entry is Sunday June 20th, 2021 at 2pm.
14. Draw will take place on Sunday June 20th, 2021 at 7pm. Any change to this time or date is subject to the Castleblayney Faughs fundraising committee, this decision will be final and will not enter correspondence into.
15. You must be over 18 years of age to enter our draw. Membership tickets may not be purchased by Minors; However, an adult may buy one in Trust as a gift for someone under 18 Years.
16. This draw is run and managed by Castleblayney Faughs GFC.
17. Any entry not in strict accordance with these terms and conditions will be deemed to be invalid and no prizes will be awarded in respect of any such entry.
18. Castleblayney Faughs GFC will retain all entries and under no circumstances will any entry be disclosed to any other entrant.
19. The committee’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. Castleblayney Faughs GFC will not be liable for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by any person taking part or not being able to take part in this draw.
21. Castleblayney Faughs GFC reserves the right to suspend or terminate the draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time for any valid technical or commercial reason.
22. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, results and all other matters relating to this draw, the decision of Castleblayney Faughs GFC Executive committee shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
23. The winning ticket(s) and ticket holder(s) will be subject to verification by Castleblayney Faughs GFC and their agents. This process may take up to 7 days to complete.